The 4K HDR video monitor HQLM-1720WR is equipped with 2 channels of 12G-SDI input/output as standard for efficient configuration with 4K equipment such as cameras and switchers. In addition, this monitor includes 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and HDMI inputs/outputs as standard. It has the flexibility to work with various interfaces in the image production field. By employing a 16.5-inch 3840×2160 pixel UHD LCD panel using LED backlight, it can reproduce high resolution 4K and 2K images.
Convenient features such as Multi-Viewer-Screen, Side-By-Side Video, Audio Meters, User Markers and R/G/Y Tally make the Ikegami HQLM monitor series the ideal companion for broadcast productions.
Supporting various EOTF tables (HLG, PQ, S-Log,…) and Wide Colour Gamut BT.2020 as well as conventional BT.709, the HQLM-1720WR can be used as a compact solution for UHD and HD productions.
- Diverse Input Signal Formats
- UHD LCD Panel
- Faithful Color Reproduction
- 12G-SDI and 3G-SDI In-/Outputs
- Compatibility with embedded audio Built-in Marker Function
- User Marker Display Function
- Shadow Function
- Remote Control via Ethernet or RS-485
- Various built-in Test Signals
- Waveform Monitor/Vectorscope Display Functions
- Timecode Display Function
- HDR mode and colour space setting by Payload ID
- Dot-by-Dot Display Function
- Multi-Viewer-Screen and Side-By-Side Picture Mode
- Auto Setup with supported probes (Konica Minolta CA-310/-410, Klein Optical Instruments INC K10-A, Jeti Technische Instrumente GmbH Specbos 1211-2)
- 5.1ch Surround Down-Mix Output
- Image & Test Signal MIX Functions
- IMD/UMD:TSL V3.1 & V5.0 Support
DIVERSE INPUT SIGNAL FORMATS
Available with 12G-SDI, 3G-SDI (SQD/2SI), HD-SDI and HDMI (HDCP2. 2) inputs as standard. Note: SQD=Square Division / 2SI=2 Sample Interleave:
UHD LCD PANEL
It employs a 16.5-inch 3840x2160 pixel UHD LCD panel with a contrast ratio of 800:1 (300cd/M2) using LED backlight. The monitor has a wide viewing angle allowing critical content evaluation within a horizontal or vertical viewing angle of up to 178 degrees.
FAITHFUL COLOUR REPRODUCTION
It provides a wide color gamut corresponding to the ITU-R BT.2020 standard.
SUPPORTS AUDIO SIGNALS
Audio output is available through internal stereo speakers, stereo headphone jack and stereo line out by automatic identification of embedded audio signals multiplexed into the SDI or HDMI signal. An embedded audio level meter can be displayed on screen as standard. Note: The output can be selected from a pair channels or a 5.1 channel down mix.
There is an available multi-display for up to 4 screens when inputting HD-SDI or 3G-SDI signals.
Time code (VITC/LTC) multiplexed into the HD-SDI signal can be displayed on the screen.
REMOTE CONTROL FUNCTION
The monitor can be controlled with the use of a parallel, serial, or wireless remote controller.
Waveform and Vector displays are available on screen.
A variety of test patterns are built-in.
Various data such as menu, preset and captured image can be stored and copied in a USB memory.