SALES AND OPERATIONS BROADCAST AND PROFESSIONAL VIDEO
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated and driven Sales and Operations person for our European Headquarter based in Neuss Germany. The successful candidate will be able to show a proven record of accomplishment in broadcast sales and have experience of driving key accounts and business development. Candidates should ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent and a background in engineering would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent understanding of techniques of imaging, processing and transmission
- Very good knowledge of broadcast cameras, monitors, lenses and professional accessories
- Outstanding English language skills, German plus additional language would be advantageous
- Strategic business planning including business plan creation and execution
- Presentations to potential investors/acquirers on company performance, technology & market analysis
- Key account UK, Ireland & Scandinavia, territory and sales channel development
- Building productive industry relationships to improve technology and product understanding
- Product ownership, roadmap and marketing planning
- Presentation of white papers at industry events
- Successful time management with reduced overheads and minimal interruption to the business
If you are someone who possesses these skills and are up to the challenge, we are looking for you.
Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
If you feel up to our challenge, please apply; in order to be considered you must include your final level of compensation.
Ikegami Electronics (Europe) GmbH
Mrs. Gabi Ackers
Tel: +49 2131 123 119
Fax: +49 2131 102820