The HLM-1760WR is a space-saving 17-inch video monitor with low power consumption, wide critical viewing angle, excellent brightness and contrast, fast response time and faithful colour reproduction. Employing an LED-backlight Full HD (1920x1080) panel, it incorporates multi-format SDI, 3G-SDI, DVI-D and VBS inputs as standard.
Convenient features such as Picture-In-Picture, Side-By-Side Video, Audio Meters, User Markers and R/G/Y Tally make the Ikegami HLM monitor series the ideal companion for broadcast productions.
Ikegami’s HLM-60 series monitors offer HDR (High Dynamic Range) EOTF tables of HLG1, HLG2 and S-Log3 as an option in addition to conventional Gamma.
- High Performance Liquid Crystal Panel
- Compatibility with embedded Audio
- DC Operation
- Built-in Marker Function
- User Marker Display Function
- Shadow Function
- Remote Control via Ethernet or RS-485
- Various built-in Test Signals
- Waveform Monitor/Vectorscope Display Functions
- Timecode Display Function
- 2-picture Split Display & Picture-In-Picture Mode
- Dot-by-Dot Display Function
- Auto Setup with supported probes (Konica Minolta CA-310/-410, Klein Optical Instruments INC K10-A, Jeti Technische Instrumente GmbH Specbos 1211-2)
- 5.1ch Surround Down-Mix Output
- Image & Test Signal MIX Functions
- 2x/4x Zoom Function
- IMD/UMD:TSL V3.1 & V5.0 Support
- High Dynamic Range support (Factory-option)