SALES AND OPERATIONS MANAGER UK BRANCH OFFICE
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated and driven Sales and Operations Manager for our UK office based in West London. The successful candidate will be able to show a proven record of accomplishment in broadcast sales and have experience of managing a team and small office. Candidates should ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent and a background in engineering would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent understanding of techniques of imaging, processing and transmission
- Very good knowledge of digital cameras, lenses and professional accessories
- Strategic business planning including business plan creation and execution
- Presentations to potential investors/acquirers on company performance, technology & market analysis
- Close finance team liaison to improve the accounting processes
- Key account UK, Ireland & southern Africa, territory and sales channel development
- Building productive industry relationships to improve technology and product understanding
- Product ownership, roadmap and marketing planning
- Presentation of white papers at industry events
- Managing the office to ensure the team is on track and budget
- Successful office management with reduced overheads and minimal interruption to the business
If you are someone who possesses these skills and are up to the challenge, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
If you feel up to our challenge, please apply; send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +49 2131 102820. In order to be considered you must include your final level of compensation.