The HLM-2460W has a 24-inch Full HD 1920×1200 Pixel 400cd, 10-bit resolution LCD panel. This models offer very narrow front-to-back dimensions, light weight and low power consumption. Multi-format SDI, 3G-SDI, HDMI, Ethernet and VBS inputs are provided as standard.
By employing a Full 1920×1200 pixel LCD panel which has wide viewing angle, high brightness, high contrast, fast motion response, and high quality colour reproduction, the HLM-2460W achieves real pixel allocation without resizing. Its superb gradation characteristics also make it ideal for a wide range of broadcast applications, including use in monitor walls.
The 60 series Monitors support HDR (High Dynamic Range) EOTF tables of HLG1, HLG2 and S-Log3 as an option in addition to conventional Gamma.
- High Performance Liquid Crystal Panel
- Diverse Input Sources
- Compatibility with embedded Audio
- Built-in Marker Function
- User Marker Display Function
- Shadow Function
- Various built-in Test Signal Function
- Time Code Display Function
- Waveform Monitor/Vectorscope Display Functions
- 2-Picture Split Display Function
- Dot-by-Dot Display Function
- High Dynamic Range support (Factory-option)