The HLM-2460W has a 24-inch Full HD 1920×1200 Pixel 400cd, 10-bit resolution LCD panel. This models offer very narrow front-to-back dimensions, light weight and low power consumption. Multi-format SDI, 3G-SDI, HDMI, Ethernet and VBS inputs are provided as standard.
By employing a Full 1920×1200 pixel LCD panel which has wide viewing angle, high brightness, high contrast, fast motion response, and high quality colour reproduction, the HLM-2460W achieves real pixel allocation without resizing. Its superb gradation characteristics also make it ideal for a wide range of broadcast applications, including use in monitor walls.
Convenient features such as Picture-In-Picture, Side-By-Side Video, Audio Meters, User Markers and R/G/Y Tally make the Ikegami HLM monitor series the ideal companion for broadcast productions.
The 60 series Monitors support HDR (High Dynamic Range) EOTF tables of HLG1, HLG2 and S-Log3 as an option in addition to conventional Gamma.
- High Performance Liquid Crystal Panel
- Compatibility with embedded Audio
- Built-in Marker Function
- User Marker Display Function
- Shadow Function
- Remote Control via Ethernet or RS-485
- Various built-in Test Signals
- Waveform Monitor/Vectorscope Display Functions
- Timecode Display Function
- 2-picture Split Display & Picture-In-Picture Mode
- Dot-by-Dot Display Function
- Auto Setup with supported probes (Konica Minolta CA-310/-410, Klein Optical Instruments INC K10-A, Jeti Technische Instrumente GmbH Specbos 1211-2)
- 5.1ch Surround Down-Mix Output
- Image & Test Signal MIX Functions
- 2x/4x Zoom Function
- IMD/UMD:TSL V3.1 & V5.0 Support
- High Dynamic Range support (Factory-option)